PDA

View Full Version : Would you like us to add a LIVE daily or weekly call-in/chat show to Sanctuary Radio?

DJ Rob
29th December 2007, 01:21 AM
Would you like us to add a LIVE daily or weekly call-in/chat show to Sanctuary Radio? Leave your comments/suggestions here and vote in the poll!

Raevyneyes
29th December 2007, 03:27 AM
My answer depends upon what you'll be chatting about and with who...I think it might be sort of interesting. How long will the chats be?

DJ Rob
31st December 2007, 05:58 AM
The length would be up to what listeners would want.

I think a weekly hour long show to start out with would be good. We used to have a Live show at night on Tuesdays that was part talk show. Most of the time, the topics would revolve around whatever people wanted to bitch about :D

samm
31st December 2007, 06:50 AM
One would just have to make sure that no truth calls... Otherwise it'd certainly be fun to hear something like that. You can monitor the number of listeners, can't you? If it would drop during the show, it would probably be a failed, nevertheless fun experiment :)

Raevyneyes
2nd January 2008, 07:59 PM
Weekly would be a good starting place. Whatever people wanted to bitch about, huh? And it's live. I think it would be fun. :D As long as it doesn't get hokey. :p

m
26th August 2009, 10:53 PM
That would be so cool!! I'd definitely call in! If I wasn't in class or sleeping... d'you think you could do it on, like, Friday night or Saturday or something? Though a lot of people go out on the weekend, so maybe not... anyway... it'd be so cool!!

DJ Rob
8th September 2009, 07:39 PM
We get our most listeners when it's during the day in North America, so that may be the best time. Although, maybe most are working then and can't participate. I guess we still need input on when to do it too! ;)

grim
14th September 2009, 04:21 PM
It would be nice in the evening. But not during the day. I need my work soundtrack! :D :D :D

Sageofsolus
6th March 2011, 02:57 AM
Make like a pair of Nikes and "Just do it!"

GreighVonGottreich
6th March 2011, 03:55 AM
Make like a pair of Nikes and "Just do it!"

Second that!

Kevlar
28th April 2011, 07:08 PM
This might work nicely with the live studio cam Rob's been playing with. :)

mick lovin
9th July 2012, 04:38 AM
i think it would be cool to have an hour long guest dj playing their favorites and taking requests live while chatting to sanctuary djs about the music/memories.

Famystalia
27th June 2014, 04:00 PM
I think the ideo is great, it would be very interesting and also sometimes amusing to listen to what others have to tell. Maybe you could choo a weekly topic to talk about or something like this :-)

;)