PDA

View Full Version : DJ Celbrytie's Show

Funkn3ss
12th August 2011, 06:59 PM
All right, I can't be in Denver to support this, but is it possible to hear the show by some other means? Get a recording, or have it rebroadcast on the station?

DJ Rob
12th August 2011, 07:56 PM
All right, I can't be in Denver to support this, but is it possible to hear the show by some other means? Get a recording, or have it rebroadcast on the station?

I don't think so. It is a club night, not a broadcast.

DJ Rob
12th August 2011, 08:20 PM
You can contact them or find out more info here:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131569260268493

Funkn3ss
12th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Cool.

I have been avoiding Facebook like the plague. Guess I'm going to have to jump in to the pot boiling social conectivity...

Celebrytie
15th August 2011, 08:46 PM
thanks for your interest Funkn3ss! (and a huge thank you to sanctuary radio for getting the word out!!) .... we may eventually do a broadcast (a friend of mine does them so I can learn from him, we'll see) I will be guesting at dark tuesday tomorrow night with Dr Juice and that does have a live broadcast and you can chat with the DJs etc. But the quality is nowhere near Sanctuary radio's quality. Sorry about the facebook thing - it might be viewable without an account? here is our official page for the night www.facebook.com/SynthetiqueDenver. :)

Liza2
7th June 2013, 10:37 AM