PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to hear DJ Rob's Awesome Friday Night GIG via Sanctuary?

Funkn3ss
18th August 2011, 08:51 PM
:D Come on Sanctuary Faithful. Help me out here. I don't get to go to the club anymore, and I'm jonesing for a club type show.

DJ Rob is going to be spinning at a club on Friday night, and I have been bugging, pestering, annoying him with trying to get a listening session out of it.

So here's a little poll to see if anyone else is interested in hearing what he's droppin'. Or if I'm just being annoying...

DJ Rob
19th August 2011, 01:39 AM
I don't have any extra equipment to do it or else I would. Sanctuary is stretched as thin as we can.

I would need a laptop or something to either record it or to stream it live. Plus, I would need a 4G internet card there for an internet connection to stream it. So if someone wants to buy all of the stuff I need, I will do it!

Funkn3ss
19th August 2011, 12:04 PM
ok, I understand. I'll be quiet now...

Rob, I hope you have a great show! Sorry I can't be there to support it.

DJ Rob
19th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks man! I will look into broadcasting the next ones though ;)

Funkn3ss
20th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Allrighty.

Funkn3ss
29th November 2011, 08:05 PM
Spammers can SUCK IT...

You are the reason forums are dead/dieing... pieces of sh!t

DJ Rob
27th October 2014, 01:10 AM
We do this monthly LIVE from our club Syntax in Denver, Colorado USA. The 3rd Friday of each month starting at around 11pm Eastern. You can catch the audio/video broadcast LIVE on Sanctuary TV.
http://www.SanctuaryTV.com

MrBlack6
29th July 2015, 06:29 PM
It'd be cool to hook up a webcam for shits and giggles, then you could rock out with lights and have all sorts of mayhem!

luvu2death32
10th March 2017, 03:20 AM
i did not know about this!! i'll have to watch this month since I live on the other coast :P the closest club i can hear any decent dj's is about 1 1/2 away...worth the trip though when I can swing it