PDA

View Full Version : Location of the next Sanctuary Radio meetup?

DJ Rob
25th March 2009, 06:16 AM
Over the last few years, Sanctuary Radio's DJ Rob has brought the station on the road and met up with listeners at the Convergences in Portland and New Orleans. We would love to do this again soon if finances permit us to!

Where would you like us to go next?

If your city is not listed, please let us know in this thread so we can add it to the poll!

MsDiva
25th March 2009, 06:47 PM
....to choose from. I'll pretty much take any excuse to see Chicago, L.A., Paris, Chicago, and Berlin.

But of course, I voted for Denver, since I'm here already. :p

dmjs75
26th March 2009, 03:38 PM
a very though choice! new york is the closest to me should be an obvious choice for me but i'm not a big fan of the big apple! i'm a say Denver or LA! :D

yanks731
3rd April 2009, 07:19 PM
Nyc!!

joondream
4th May 2009, 06:07 PM
LA :D 'cause yeah...:p

Gothika
9th July 2009, 10:57 PM
I would say Germany, since i cant go to far away. I have a household with 2 dogs, 2 cats, 5 rats and a horse...

davie2bad
15th July 2009, 09:42 PM
Im sure you could have a great turnout in Tampa Florida. Its close to me, of course and the weather is beautiful in winter.

Mr IndustrialPants
16th July 2009, 12:04 AM
Dayton, Ohio. I only say that because I live here. :)

ryche chick
21st July 2009, 04:53 PM
i would say Denver. we have a good scene here and the marketing/ promotion would be easy also. not to mention Denver is in the middle of the country,easy to get to, major airport hub, mild weather, and other activities to do across the state

DJ Rob
24th July 2009, 01:23 AM
Dayton, Ohio. I only say that because I live here. :)

I added Dayton to the poll and one vote ;)

DJ Rob
24th July 2009, 01:24 AM
i would say Denver. we have a good scene here and the marketing/ promotion would be easy also. not to mention Denver is in the middle of the country,easy to get to, major airport hub, mild weather, and other activities to do across the state

Denver is in the lead with 22% of the vote so far!

DJ Rob
4th August 2009, 11:18 PM
New York City is now in the lead!

Louisekittycat
7th September 2009, 04:59 PM
One thing not mentioned is that it is also not horribly expensive to travel to Denver... plenty of flights at a reasonable price from all over the country. Denver also has plenty of "budget priced" hotels, is easy to naviagate by car and for a larger city has plentiful parking.

HeadHunterFront
4th October 2010, 12:28 PM
I would like to be in Germany...

Sageofsolus
22nd February 2011, 09:04 PM
Pittsburgh PA!!!

Maxx
2nd May 2012, 11:33 PM
Well I voted for Paris, "since I'm already there"; but I would certainly suggest an addition to the list: Amsterdam, the Netherlands. :D The arguments "for" should not be too taxing to imagine, but I would probably urge such a meeting to happen sooner rather than later: the NL government is presently mulling over the idea of prohibiting foreigners (i.e., all non-Dutch, regardless of whether they're EU citizens or not) from being admitted to "green cafés"... :(

Funkn3ss
3rd May 2012, 03:08 AM
That will be a sad day indeed.

Was there back in 2002. Absolutely beautiful place! Definitely ready to go back!

DJ Rob
14th June 2012, 04:51 AM
I think I have all of the options brought up here in this thread into the poll.... I wonder if I should reset it and see what the final vote would be? Let me know if that sounds like a good idea!

Optikal Illuzion
6th January 2013, 03:21 AM
I think I have all of the options brought up here in this thread into the poll.... I wonder if I should reset it and see what the final vote would be? Let me know if that sounds like a good idea!

Not a bad idea seeing as it's almost 4 years old. :)

Imbrium
16th August 2014, 10:32 PM
Toronto would be great, but anywhere within 2500k of Toronto I would go.
Keep me posted, Love to see you guys

Over the last few years, Sanctuary Radio's DJ Rob has brought the station on the road and met up with listeners at the Convergences in Portland and New Orleans. We would love to do this again soon if finances permit us to!

Where would you like us to go next?

If your city is not listed, please let us know in this thread so we can add it to the poll!

worldsite
13th February 2017, 12:06 PM
please come to sydney

luvu2death32
8th March 2017, 04:20 PM
Baltimore, Maryland
Washington D.C.

KastyaK
15th July 2018, 11:51 PM
Russia, Moscow