Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Poll: Would you like us to add a LIVE daily or weekly call-in/chat show to Sanctuary Radio?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would you like us to add a LIVE daily or weekly call-in/chat show to Sanctuary Radio?

Would you like us to add a LIVE daily or weekly call-in/chat show to Sanctuary Radio? Leave your comments/suggestions here and vote in the poll!

Hmmm....

My answer depends upon what you'll be chatting about and with who...I think it might be sort of interesting. How long will the chats be?

The length would be up to what listeners would want.

I think a weekly hour long show to start out with would be good. We used to have a Live show at night on Tuesdays that was part talk show. Most of the time, the topics would revolve around whatever people wanted to bitch about

One would just have to make sure that no truth calls... Otherwise it'd certainly be fun to hear something like that. You can monitor the number of listeners, can't you? If it would drop during the show, it would probably be a failed, nevertheless fun experiment

Weekly would be a good starting place. Whatever people wanted to bitch about, huh? And it's live. I think it would be fun. As long as it doesn't get hokey.

That would be so cool!! I'd definitely call in! If I wasn't in class or sleeping... d'you think you could do it on, like, Friday night or Saturday or something? Though a lot of people go out on the weekend, so maybe not... anyway... it'd be so cool!!

We get our most listeners when it's during the day in North America, so that may be the best time. Although, maybe most are working then and can't participate. I guess we still need input on when to do it too!

Cool

It would be nice in the evening. But not during the day. I need my work soundtrack!

Make like a pair of Nikes and "Just do it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofsolus View Post
    Make like a pair of Nikes and "Just do it!"

Second that!
    Oh the many shades of Greigh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast