Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

DJ Celbrytie's Show

All right, I can't be in Denver to support this, but is it possible to hear the show by some other means? Get a recording, or have it rebroadcast on the station?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkn3ss View Post
    All right, I can't be in Denver to support this, but is it possible to hear the show by some other means? Get a recording, or have it rebroadcast on the station?
    I don't think so. It is a club night, not a broadcast.

You can contact them or find out more info here:
    https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131569260268493

Cool.

I have been avoiding Facebook like the plague. Guess I'm going to have to jump in to the pot boiling social conectivity...

Celebrytie Guest
    thanks for your interest Funkn3ss! (and a huge thank you to sanctuary radio for getting the word out!!) .... we may eventually do a broadcast (a friend of mine does them so I can learn from him, we'll see) I will be guesting at dark tuesday tomorrow night with Dr Juice and that does have a live broadcast and you can chat with the DJs etc. But the quality is nowhere near Sanctuary radio's quality. Sorry about the facebook thing - it might be viewable without an account? here is our official page for the night www.facebook.com/SynthetiqueDenver.