Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Thread: Incentive Idea

Hybrid View

Incentive Idea

I had an idea about an incentives for donations.

And I am sure this is going to depend on how things get programmed, but would you allow people who donate the ability to request more then the current amount?

So right now I think you have it set to 3 requests in a 45 minute period. People who donate would be allowed (enter number here) in that time frame?

Not sure if you can seperate people out like that, or even if you get enough requests (can't imagine you don't) to make it worth while?

Cheers!

I'm not sure if it would bring in more donations since nobody else has voiced any want for this. And we really don't have a way to track who is requesting what either. Sorry

We have experimented over the last 5 years to get it where it is set now. It allows everyone to request and have it played within a good amount of time.

Yeah, wasn't sure how well you could track who was requesting what.

Thought I'd throw it out there.

I know I liked it better when I could pick 5 songs instead of 3, but I will take what I can get. You're usually pretty good with the email request too, so that is AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by Funkn3ss; 16th August 2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: HAHA What I meant to say was...

Guess I'm the only one that likes to pick stuff.

We get plenty of requests... but it's only usually one of two in a hour per person at the most...

Really?!!

So then my question is are the instant requests setup to automatically queue up or is that something a warm body needs to input in to the system?

They come up on our computer like an email and as you say, " a warm body" plays them as soon as we can.

Damn, see now I feel bad... I'll stop requesting so much. It's just sooo much fun! It's addicting even.

...and can now understand why you cut it back.

Alright, back to work...