Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Kinetik Festival?

Anyone know about this? I really wanna go!!!!

I'm hoping to go too and broadcast live from there!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rob View Post
    I'm hoping to go too and broadcast live from there!
    Wouldn't that be amazing?!

I need to get a freakin passport though....Cause I don't want to drive all the way up there....(and to do that I'd need to get a new Drivers License too, I think.....)

Problem is I think I have final exams on the days that this lands on....it starts the day after my 19th birthday! Damn, that would be an awesome way to celebrate!

Usine C is a top-notch performance venue, hosting shows of all kinds with a sophisticated cafe-restaurant, a grand reception hall and a peaceful garden. The expansive space was conceived with all this in mind. Its 50,000 square feet were designed specifically to meet the toughest demands of directors, performers and audience members. Redesigning and refurbishing a forgotten factory in the heart of Montreal has not only served to preserve a piece of history, but also stakes out a piece of the future. Effectively merging the industrial heritage with the current residential and cultural personality of the neighbourhood, Usine C has also carved out an important place in Quebec’s artistic future.

No I have not heard any such kind of festival