Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Thread: Curious

Curious

This question is for you DJ Rob:

What are some of your favorite bands?

What are you sick of hearing (besides VNV )?

What other styles of tunes do you like to listen to when not engaged in Sanctuary Radio business?

Just Curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkn3ss View Post
    This question is for you DJ Rob:

What are some of your favorite bands?

What are you sick of hearing (besides VNV )?

What other styles of tunes do you like to listen to when not engaged in Sanctuary Radio business?

Just Curious!
    There are so many I like but I really dig Assemblage 23 and Icon of Coil. Live, I like Devo and a few of the old school bands that still can play their stuff and not have to reply on their laptops. Any bands that can put on a great show live are a big bonus. I don't listen to any other styles as I'm sleeping if not working at Sanctuary. I'm sick of hearing many many songs that people request over and over as I work here way too much LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rob View Post
    I'm sick of hearing many many songs that people request over and over as I work here way too much LOL
    Like Ministry and Stromkern

I imagine there are quite a few of those. I have found myself trying to pick some tracks that I don't know, but I think ultimately you are doomed to the same tunes just because you can't get "the whole catalog" to pick from. Which brings me BACK to How come you don't listend to other types of music? Work or no work you can't just listen to one style of tunes,... can you?!
    Last edited by Funkn3ss; 1st November 2011 at 11:57 AM.