Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Anyone Horseriding (And/ Or playing online horse games)

I used to ride alot, then, after a while, decided to buy a mare named Kayleen. She was 16 when i bought her.when i broke up with my partner after a while (Believe me, I had too), Started living alone and it was so hard to bring up the costs. I decided to sell my wonderfull mare.. She was 23 at that time, though you wouldnt notice.
    Now I miss her so much, ive hardly being able to ride though I had people coming to me if I could please ride their horse or care for it. Ive had so much private issues that I didnt have any time to do so (Besides that I stil feel horrible about selling my mare to a 'friend' .. Or atleast I thought that person was a good friend... Turned out to be not so )
    Anyway, anyone else has a wonderfulll horse power, to share, or plays horse games? I play alot of horse games haha. few of em being Horsephenomena, Starstable, horse isle...
    This was my wonderfull mare, A 1m63cm Dutch Warmblood (KWPN)she has done well in heavy dressage classes (not with me though) but she did know all the stuff (I love dressage haha ):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG2586klein.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	98Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG6677small.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	99Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paardentips.jpg 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00219mini.jpg 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG1532klein.jpg 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CIMG5774.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	103

Wow! That is an absolutely gorgeous animal! I can imagine she was hard to give up! I have only ridden a horse one time in my life (I was only 11 or so) and it was a nice time, but it was just trail walking. Nothing super exciting unless you count that the one behind me bit my knee!! yeah, that hurt!

The closest I've been to a horse since then is in Skyrim!!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!