Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

June 2006 Sanctuary Radio News

6/28/06
    We have decided to extend the deadline to qualify for the Sisters Of Mercy painting giveaway to July 5th at noon eastern! You can donate up until July 5th at noon eastern to be entered in the drawing. Also the donation tally will not be updated until late evening on July 3rd when DJ Rob is back. It is current as of noon eastern 6/28.

6/27/06
    DJ Rob will be off from 6/28 - 7/4. Because of that, the Flashback Lunch will be returning on Wednesday July 5th when we are also giving away the Sisters Of Mercy painting! Have a great 4th of July!

6/21/06
    I have a couple of very close family members that are really sick with life threatening illnesses. I hope that you will pray for their recovery. It will mean a lot if you do.
    Because of this going on, I need to take a break from working fulltime on Sanctuary Radio. I will still be putting in a few hours a day to make sure the station stays on the air. But as for the daily air shift I'm scheduled to do, some days I just may not be able to do it. That includes the Flashback Lunch.
    If I know ahead of time I won't be able to do the Flashback Lunch, I will try to put together a show in advance or play a best of show since I have been archiving past shows.
    I hope you all understand. I'm just totally fried and I can't handle working the 16-18 hours a day I have been doing. Thanks for your support!
    DJ Rob

6/19/06
    Our Chatroom/Forums are back up. Feel free to chat with other listeners, announce your event, sell your stuff, etc by clicking here!

6/16/06
    Congrats to our good friend Jamie Roxx & his new bride Ivy on their wedding!

6/7/06
    We want to be YOUR station!
    Please let us know how we can make Sanctuary Radio better! Email us or call our listener feedback line at 206-600-GOTH

We are also looking for people to be part of our promotions team in your city, please email us at promotions@SanctuaryRadio.com if you are interested! You will get some cool swag and be part of something special!

6/6/06
    In honor of the date being 666, today is our Anarchy Day! We will be playing songs from every music format out there!

6/5/06
    The Flashback Lunch heard LIVE from 2-3pm Eastern weekdays is now being repeated 11pm-mid on the same day it aired. We will also replay the whole weeks shows on Sundays 7am-noon Eastern. We also now repeat the Chris Rohn Program (heard LIVE Thursdays at 10pm Eastern) on Sundays at 10pm Eastern.

6/4/06We are very close to a deal with major satellite radio company to be carried 24/7. This has been in the works for months. Since it has been going at a snails pace, we are hoping it will become reality by the end of summer/beginning of fall. We'll keep you updated! In the meantime, you can help by contacting Sirius and/or XM and telling them you want to listen to Sanctuary Radio on their service!

6/3/06
    Each dollar you donate in June to Sanctuary Radio, will get you a raffle ticket for the drawing of this Sisters Of Mercy painting courtesy of Jamie Roxx
    Donate $5 = get 5 tickets entered in the drawing, donate $50 = get 50 tickets & so on...We will pick the winning ticket live on the air July 5th at 2pm Eastern! You must donate by midnight Eastern June 30th to qualify.And be sure to visit Jamie Roxx's web site for more great art by clicking here!In addition to being entered into the Sisters painting giveaway, if you donate, you'll get an online coupon for 20% off your purchase of $50 or more at Sindustry Fetish

And if you donate $15 or more, you'll get 2 free CDs from Nilaihah Records! You will get the latest from Invisible Ballet and the 2006 A Different Drum/Niliahah Music Sampler.

6/1/06
    Congratulations to Diva, who won this Siouxsie painting courtesy of Jamie Roxx
    Thanks to everyone who donated! Your money goes directly to helping pay our hosting/streaming bills.