Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Poll: How did you find out about Sanctuary Radio?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Yep, Shoutcast for me. I was getting tired of the station I was listening to and finally found what I had been looking for all along. If only I had found this station earlier!!!!!!

Shoutcast here also. Kept cycling through the different industrial stations until I settled on this one. Love the range ... most stations just settle on modern EBM, but you guys also play 90s industrial and 80s new wave/darkwave, which tickles me in all my nostalgic special places

I found Sanctuary Radio through the moonmaiden-blix on blogspot. If I'm not wrong she is the gf or wife of DJSnIp3r. I'm very glad I did found it ^^.

My option is not in here.

I actually heard about this station because I have the "Wise Convert" toolbar for Firefox installed, and it has a built in radio player. I finally decided to try out the radio and searched for Industrial stations, and found DigitalGunFire, but one day they weren't online, so I searched again and found Sanctuary Radio. I've been hooked ever since. You website is MUCH more interactive then theirs, laid out better, and easier to navigate around.

Keep up the great Rob & crew.

I bought a new amp which has TuneIn and found Sanctuary while browsing darkwave stations. Sanctuary is my default station when I'm in my workshop now, and at home whenever I get a chance

i found this station using tune-in radio, i was doing a search on the song Slip and Slide and tune-in brought me here.
    Last edited by PaulB; 6th April 2016 at 04:35 PM.

The poll has no option to add an entry. I found Sanctuary Radio on Tunein while searching for and hoping to find exactly what this station is. Thank you!!!

Came across Sanctuary Radio looking for a good industrial/darkwave/80's goth station on the TuneIn Radio app! Now I mostly listen directly from the main website and make donations. My favorite station BY FAR!!
    ​"I WEAR THIS CHAOS WELL"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234