Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Poll: How did you find out about Sanctuary Radio?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool How did you find out about Sanctuary Radio?

How did you find out about Sanctuary Radio? Vote in our poll!

It will help us know where our new listeners are coming from and how to concentrate our advertising to get more listeners!

If your option isn't listed in the poll, please post it in this thread (you do not have to log in) and I'll add it to the poll! THANKS!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED TO POST OR VOTE IN THIS THREAD AND POLL
    Last edited by DJ Rob; 31st August 2007 at 10:13 PM.

samm_not_logged_in Guest
    I found my way to the Sanctuary from the Convergence XIII-website, though I'm quite sure I listened to this station before via Winamp-Media Library.

Ronan Guest
    We found out about Sanctuary Radio while on tour. Thanks for playing VNV Nation!

A good freind out in Denver let us know. Now we are letting Milwaukee know where to tune in.

Found it through Pixie, cause she rules!!!

Jared from Head Injury Theater recommended it to me, which was highly awesome of him.

I keep a link to Sanctuary on my links page, and keep on on the front page when I'm listening to the station while updating my comic. Hopefully I've managed to spread the virus...er...good word as well.
    I have boobs! Now go look at my webcomic.

Thumbs up

i found out about SR from a former friend on myspace. he said u guys were awesome & he was rite. the only truth he ever told!
    Peace! & Hair Grease!

Saw the link on Head Injury Theater (http://www.headinjurytheater.com/links.htm); I haven't turned it off for about a week.

I'd love for a few downloadable flyers to grab so I could spread the love around Salt Lake. That vb coded forum banner to spread the love on my frequented forums.

Ja, Head Injury Theater here, too.

Thumbs up SanctuaryRadio

I stumbled across Sanctuary Radio while trying to find a good darkwave radio internet station while at work. Its fanbloodytastic! And I just love the music that's played. It makes my work day go by a little faster.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast