Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Poll: How did you find out about Sanctuary Radio?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MortuariezGhosts View Post

I stumbled across Sanctuary Radio while trying to find a good darkwave radio internet station while at work. Its fanbloodytastic! And I just love the music that's played. It makes my work day go by a little faster.
    Same.
    So sad that DJ Rob has to shut it down. Too bad. This is one of the sites that I could jam with all the time, even trying to drop a dollar or two with my limited budget.

Honestly I just stumbled upon it 3 years ago. I can't even remember how it happened. However I am glad I did cause the music here is awesome. I did manage to convince two people to start listening to it and I advertise it on myspace profile so others can click it and listen to it as well.

I found out about it by playing with the radio stations on I-Tunes at work one day. I'm happy I was goofing off that day or I might have never found it

My friend found this site when she was searching a good webradio (we were in school then, on our webportfolio class). We fell in love with this right away! Now I listen Sanctuary radio whenever I can <3

Thank you for existing....

I found Sanctuary Radio while browsing around on Darklinks.com... it has been absolutely depressing how many alternative/goth radio stations and clubs are just disappearing. I really appreciate the effort to provide an oasis for those of us who are just a little off center from the rest of the population.

Olympia WA in a nice little cul de sac in the woods

Friend

Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs sent me one of your postcards so I tuned in!! I love this music sooooooooo much Thanx and I will donate as soon as I get paid.
    Lithium

Talking

I downloaded the longtail tool bar and started listening to as many radio stations as possible. Came across Sanctuary, listened. Loved it, went out to your web site and made a donation in October.

I love Sanctuary...

I first saw an ad for Sanctuary radio on Craigslist years ago. I try to tell everyone I know about it since there is simply no other that compares. I am not ashamed to admit that I am smitten!! Thank you sooo very much!

this wasn't a poll option ;o)

I was shopping in Gothic Renaissance in NYC. It was playing while I shopped. I was impressed by the mix of music and assumed it was their store mix until I heard the Station ID. I made a mental note of the website and looked it up as soon as I got to a computer. Awesome.

I found Sanctuary from my friend, Chris in 2005

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast