Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

September 2008 Sanctuary Radio News

9/28/08
    We may try taking the site in a different direction and making it only available to donators if we do not make our September goal. I'm at my wits end on how we can get enough donations each month to make our goal. To be blunt, I'm getting VERY tired of begging every month, struggling to have our listeners pay for a third of our costs while I still pay $1000 a month out of my own pocket to keep this place going. Not to mention all of the time I put in. The sad thing is as it is now - an open site, less than 1% of our listeners donate. It's frustrating to hear from many of our listeners that do not donate but yet talk about all of the clubs and concerts they go to. It shows they could probably throw us a buck or two but just choose not to. So below the shoutbox on our front page, we have posted a poll on the subject. Please vote and add any ideas you may have to THIS THREAD. Thank you for all of your support! DJ Rob

9/23/08
    We need your donations! We have about a week to raise to our donation goal so we can stay on the air! Thanks for your support!

9/19/08
    Thanks for all of the compliments on our new online request system! It took a lot of time and a good amount of our budget to do! We will be improving it and adding more songs regularly. And as always, feel free to give us your input on how we can improve it! Because of all of the extra features we are adding, we need your donations more than ever. Even a buck helps! Thanks for all of your support!

9/17/08
    Just a reminder about our new request feature! Main Channel & 80s Channel listeners can access our new MUSIC ON DEMAND system! You can browse through some songs in our gigantic library and pick one to play instantly on our channels!
    Main Channel instant (MUSIC ON DEMAND) online request
    80s Channel instant (MUSIC ON DEMAND) online request

We will be adding more of songs that are in our library as fast as we can! Please let us know if you have any issues/suggestions!

9/7/08
    COOL NEW FEATURE! Now both our Main Channel & 80s Channel listeners can access our new MUSIC ON DEMAND system! You can browse through some songs in our library and pick one to play instantly on our channels! We will be adding more of songs that are in our library as fast as we can! We are still working out all of the bugs since this is brand new so please let us know if you have any issues/suggestions!

9/6/08
    Catch our good friend Mark G. Thwaite as he plays with Mission UK vocalist Wayne Hussey for his solo US tour this month. Mark with be jumping up and playing a few songs with him at the L.A and Orange County shows on 18th/19th of September!

9/1/08
    Thanks to Anonymous, Despairkitty, Krona, DJ SelArom, Pixie, Samm, Michael, Arwen, Diva, Kristin, Tatiana, Kamereon, Gorey Details, Locustgirl, Aveluciferi, realitychek78 and Heather for helping us make our August goal! In fact we exceeded what we needed by $43.59 which will go towards our September goal of $500. Thanks again for all of your continued support! We couldn't do this without you!