Sanctuary Radio Shoutbox

Sanctuary Radio.com Visitor Map

Poll: Where should our next Sanctuary Radio meetup be? Add a city - click Comment On Poll!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryche chick View Post
    i would say Denver. we have a good scene here and the marketing/ promotion would be easy also. not to mention Denver is in the middle of the country,easy to get to, major airport hub, mild weather, and other activities to do across the state
    Denver is in the lead with 22% of the vote so far!

New York City is now in the lead!

Definitely Denver

One thing not mentioned is that it is also not horribly expensive to travel to Denver... plenty of flights at a reasonable price from all over the country. Denver also has plenty of "budget priced" hotels, is easy to naviagate by car and for a larger city has plentiful parking.

meeting

I would like to be in Germany...
    D.I.Y. - destroy what destroys you
    D.I.Y. - do or die

Pittsburgh PA!!!

Amsterdam, anyone?

Well I voted for Paris, "since I'm already there"; but I would certainly suggest an addition to the list: Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The arguments "for" should not be too taxing to imagine, but I would probably urge such a meeting to happen sooner rather than later: the NL government is presently mulling over the idea of prohibiting foreigners (i.e., all non-Dutch, regardless of whether they're EU citizens or not) from being admitted to "green cafs"...

That will be a sad day indeed.

Was there back in 2002. Absolutely beautiful place! Definitely ready to go back!

I think I have all of the options brought up here in this thread into the poll.... I wonder if I should reset it and see what the final vote would be? Let me know if that sounds like a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rob View Post
    I think I have all of the options brought up here in this thread into the poll.... I wonder if I should reset it and see what the final vote would be? Let me know if that sounds like a good idea!
    Not a bad idea seeing as it's almost 4 years old.

Toronto would be great, but anywhere within 2500k of Toronto I would go.
    Keep me posted, Love to see you guys

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rob View Post
    Over the last few years, Sanctuary Radio's DJ Rob has brought the station on the road and met up with listeners at the Convergences in Portland and New Orleans. We would love to do this again soon if finances permit us to!

Where would you like us to go next?

If your city is not listed, please let us know in this thread so we can add it to the poll!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast